Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
More than £7.8 billion of proposed schemes could be canned if Scotland votes to leave the United Kingdom later this week (18 September)
SAVE Britain’s Heritage has demanded Eric Pickles begin compulsory purchase of Smithfield Market to save it from ‘deliberate neglect’
Richmond Council has shelved plans by Foster + Partners for a controversial visitor centre to house the barge at the centre of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations
- Fire destroys Fairhursts-designed university lab
- Scottish private-sector projects slump ahead of independence vote
- Hadid and Foster in running to transform 'Harrods of Bayswater'
- DRDH wins planning for latest UCA plans
- Ian Simpson Architects to rebrand to recognise Rachel Haugh
- C20 Society warns against demolition of early Seifert building
- Grimshaw team picked for £1bn Northern Line job