Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Hollywood filmmaker Paramount has revealed its latest plans for a proposed £2 billion resort in north Kent masterplanned by Terry Farrell
The V&A has appointed David Bickle, a senior partner at Hawkins\Brown, to replace the late Moira Gemmill as its new head of design
Construction work on AHMM’s new retail, office and apartment building at 61 Oxford Street is nearing completion
Hudson Architects and ADAM Architecture have both used the ‘country house’ clause to win planning for major new rural homes
An army of robot-crane hybrids will be assembled to build Google’s new headquarters in California, according to the latest design papers posted by the IT giant
These are the first photographs of Foster + Partners’ United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) pavilion at the Milan Expo in 2015 which opened today
Dalian Wanda’s UK development director Peter Amato has left the organisation only 10 months after taking up the position.
Heneghan Peng, Amanda Levete and Grimshaw have been named on a six-strong shortlist in the contest to design the first new river crossing in central Bath for more than a century
BDP has revealed the first images of its proposed €650 million New Children’s Hospital (NCH) in Dublin
Burrell Mistry has employed the ‘country house’ clause to help win planning approval for this new 1,263m² home in Ewhurst, Surrey
- SAVE launches petition against Hall McKnight's Strand plans
- AJ up for four major journalism awards
- Daykin Marshall wins go-ahead for Highgate flats
- US insiders tip BIG to replace Foster on World Trade Centre scheme
- Architect rethinks plans for threatened East End oddity
- Work starts on Jonathan Ellis-Miller's new family home
- Labour's rent cap pledge could 'deter investment in housing'
- Wolfgang Buttress: 'From afar the Hive looks chaotic'
- Revealed: Wilkinson Eyre's new 40-storey City tower
- Hall McKnight hails planning victory for contentious Strand plans