Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Dundee City Council has appointed John McClelland, chairman of the Skills Development Scotland, to investigate how the construction budget for the city’s proposed V&A museum rocketed from £49m to £80m
Metropolitan Workshop has won approval for 115 affordable homes on a former industrial site in Poplar, east London
Family and friends have paid tributes to architect Edward Bennett, who died earlier this month after his scooter collided with a car in south London
- Nearly half of 1,824 architects kicked off ARB register rejoin
- Fees stagnant despite growing workloads
- Populous showcases newly completed Australian Open arena
- Kuma's V&A Dundee cost debacle 'creates public distrust in architects'
- Spending watchdog slams running costs of BBC's Broadcasting House
- Unemployment levels fall to lowest levels since mid-2008
- Emerging architect killed in motorway accident