Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Maccreanor Lavington has revealed its latest designs for this 392-home scheme on Blackfriars Road, south London.
Brighton Council has approved a £100million project by Shedkm to overhaul the municipal market on Brighton’s Circus Street.
The international competition to design the new Guggenheim museum in Helsinki has attracted more entries than any other architectural contest in history
- Yes vote 'would jeopardise' £7.8bn of Scottish schemes
- SAVE demands goverment steps in to rescue Smithfield
- Fosters' contentious plans for Queen's rowbarge centre scrapped
- Fire destroys Fairhursts-designed university lab
- Scottish private-sector projects slump ahead of independence vote
- Hadid and Foster in running to transform 'Harrods of Bayswater'
- DRDH wins planning for latest UCA plans