Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
A fire has destroyed a nearly completed £20million, timber-framed laboratory building designed by the Fairhursts Design Group at the University of Nottingham
Business uncertainty over the Scottish independence referendum has led to a downturn in privately funded work in Scotland, including an annual fall in retail schemes of almost 60 per cent, a leading industry analyst has claimed
Prince Charles backed campaigners who successfully battled against John McAslan’s contentious plans to redevelop Smithfield Market in central London, it has emerged
- Hadid and Foster in running to transform 'Harrods of Bayswater'
- DRDH wins planning for latest UCA plans
- Ian Simpson Architects to rebrand to recognise Rachel Haugh
- C20 Society warns against demolition of early Seifert building
- Grimshaw team picked for £1bn Northern Line job
- ARB's legal fees balloon again
- Planning victory in Isle of Man for Foster Lomas