Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Struggling developer Urban Splash has formed a new joint venture with property group Pears as part of a move to refinance £135million of its existing debts
London is being ‘trashed’ by a multitude of inferior towers which are disfiguring its skyline, the driving force behind the Square Mile’s high-rise development has said
Roger Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) has seen its turnover boom to pre-recession levels and has confirmed it is looking for a new home in central London
- Revealed: Winners of RIBA East Regional Awards
- Foster + Partners writes down value by £129m
- AJ Launches More Homes Better Homes Live
- Four UK firms named on shortlist for huge Mexico City airport expansion
- New practices: Thread Architects
- Gehry and Foster reveal new 'high street' for Battersea Power Station
- Boris: 'London's towers are not going up higgledy-piggledy'