Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Fielden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBS) has seen off BDP and Ian Simpson Architects to land the competition to design a new £40 million home for the Birmingham Conservatoire
The latest in a series of practice profiles looking at architects who have recently decided to go it alone
Struggling developer Urban Splash has formed a new joint venture with property group Pears as part of a move to refinance £135million of its existing debts
- London skyline ‘trashed’ by wave of speculative towers, says Rees
- RSHP's turnover rockets by 14 per cent
- Revealed: Winners of RIBA East Regional Awards
- Foster + Partners writes down value by £129m
- AJ Launches More Homes Better Homes Live
- Four UK firms named on shortlist for huge Mexico City airport expansion
- New practices: Thread Architects