Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Grimshaw has won the race to design the huge £1billion Northern Line extension, including new underground stations at Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms
The amount the Architects Registration Board (ARB) spends on legal fees each year has mushroomed again - increasing from £853,648 to a huge £938,557
Foster Lomas has won planning permission to overhaul a hilltop home in the Isle of Man set within a new, privately managed nature reserve
- Go-ahead for Gareth Hoskins' Scottish health centres
- New practices: Mark Physsas Architects
- Manchester's Axis office tower re-emerges as homes
- War of words over Heatherwick Thames garden bridge proposal
- Foster + Partners launches last ditch bid for Estuary Airport
- First new building approved within massive Wirral Waters scheme
- Sarah Gaventa: ‘Long-term thinking is back’