Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
ADP has released the first photographs of its recently completed £16million library for the University of Leeds
A group of volunteers from Bristol have set off for a refugee camp in France with the fixtures and fittings from Banksy’s Dismaland ‘bemusement park’
Mikhail Riches has won the competition to design 20 new townhouses as part of the huge redevelopment of the former BBC Television Centre in White City, west London
Bookmaker William Hill has described this year’s RIBA Stirling Prize as one of the closest contests in recent years
Southwark Council has thrown out plans for a rocket-shaped tower designed by Russian practice Studio 44
AJ120 big hitter ADP has announced it is opening a new Edinburgh office, just days after celebrating its 50th birthday
This year’s RIBA Stirling Prize host Lauren Laverne tells the AJ about her favourite buildings, her love of Ian Martin, and why she is interested in architecture
The AJ has been shortlisted for half a dozen top honours in this year’s International Building Press (IBP) awards
ISIS militants have destroyed another structure within the ancient city of Palmyra - this time a 2,000-year-old Roman arch
North London-based Belsize Architects has won the go-ahead for a new student housing scheme in Oxford
- Ethics and architecture: Where do you draw the line?
- Profit doubles in ‘exceptional year’ for Wilkinson Eyre
- AJ up for three top journalism awards
- Convicted: RMJM bosses found guilty of wage offences
- Second place for Foster in Mars base contest
- David Chipperfield Architects slips into the red
- Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners unwraps huge Chiswick office
- Richard Murphy wades into Calton Hill row with rival plans
- Foster in running for NASA-backed Mars base
- BBC apologises to Hadid over Qatar allegations