Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Family and friends have paid tributes to architect Edward Bennett, who died earlier this month after his scooter collided with a car in south London
Almost half of the 1,824 architects kicked off the ARB register earlier this month for failing to pay the £107 annual retention fee have rejoined
The recovery in fee levels remains ‘somewhat elusive’ despite a growing market for architects’ services, according to the RIBA
- Populous showcases newly completed Australian Open arena
- Kuma's V&A Dundee cost debacle 'creates public distrust in architects'
- Spending watchdog slams running costs of BBC's Broadcasting House
- Unemployment levels fall to lowest levels since mid-2008
- Emerging architect killed in motorway accident
- Revealed: new drone footage of Milan Expo construction
- US funding boost for £400m Stanton Williams' Derbyshire resort