Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
North London-based Belsize Architects has won the go-ahead for a new student housing scheme in Oxford
While Zaha Hadid’s treatment by BBC Radio 4’s Today programe brought sympathy from fellow architects, the interview has prompted a discussion of architects’ moral responsibility, reports Richard Waite
Increased revenue from UK and North American projects saw profit soar by 115 per cent at Wilkinson Eyre in the year to April, official accounts show.
British Society of Magazine Editors nominates AJ for business brand of the year, new editor of the year and scoop of the year
RMJM bosses Peter Morrison and Declan Thompson have been found guilty by magistrates in Hong Kong of failing to pay staff wages
Foster + Partners has been named as the runner-up in the first round of a competition to design a new Mars base and will now work up its proposals for the next phase
David Chipperfield Architects made an £18,000 loss after tax and saw staff numbers drop again following a ‘transitional year’, according to the company’s latest accounts
Work has finished on this 31,000m² block in Chiswick Park by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) - one of the largest speculative office buildings to be completed in London this year
Richard Murphy Architects has been asked to work on an alternative scheme for Edinburgh’s disused Royal High School
Foster + Partners New York has been shortlisted by US space agency NASA in a competition to design a new astronaut base which could be used on Mars
- BBC apologises to Hadid over Qatar allegations
- Hadid becomes first woman to win Royal Gold Medal in her own right
- Hadid proposes office tower with 'world's tallest atrium'
- Exclusive interview: Zaha Hadid on winning the Royal Gold Medal
- Birmingham New Street falls short says scheme's architect
- Housing minister targets 1 million new homes by 2020
- TfL grilled over ‘unfair’ Garden Bridge contest
- Adjaye wins planning for biggest UK scheme to date
- SimpsonHaugh reworks decade-old Manchester plans
- Watch Live: GLA committee to scrutinise Garden Bridge procurement