Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
The AJ has selected the best tweets from some of the industry’s top commentators as they look back on a memorable year in architecture
The results of the AJ’s study into the profession’s culture of excessive unpaid overtime made for depressing, if not entirely shocking, reading
The result of the Scottish referendum was not the outcome the majority of the country’s architects had hoped for.
- AHMM number three in AJ100
- Maggie's battle of Barts rages, then resolves
- Farrell hits out at balance of own housing design panel
- Approval for second phase of Olympic legacy housing
- Mikhail Riches wins latest New College contest
- Fletcher Crane submits plans for home beneath 60s tower
- Government sets up design panel to 'ensure quality of new homes'