Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
The Twentieth Century Society has raised concerns over plans by developer Derwent to demolish the Seifert and Partners’ designed former Copyright House building in central London.
Grimshaw has won the race to design the huge £1billion Northern Line extension, including new underground stations at Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms
The amount the Architects Registration Board (ARB) spends on legal fees each year has mushroomed again - increasing from £853,648 to a huge £938,557
- Planning victory in Isle of Man for Foster Lomas
- Go-ahead for Gareth Hoskins' Scottish health centres
- New practices: Mark Physsas Architects
- Manchester's Axis office tower re-emerges as homes
- War of words over Heatherwick Thames garden bridge proposal
- Foster + Partners launches last ditch bid for Estuary Airport
- First new building approved within massive Wirral Waters scheme