Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
The government’s decision to back a new High Speed 3 (HS3) rail link between Manchester and Leeds has reignited the debate over the devolution of power to cities outside London
Manchester and London-based practice 5Plus has revealed designs for this residential scheme backed by bookmaker-turned-developer Fred Done in his home town of Salford
Preston’s grade II-listed Brutalist bus station is to be given a £23 million overhaul with part of the BDP-designed landmark set to become a new youth centre
- AJ Kiosks named as one of 13 key future projects for London
- Wanda One: ‘There will be opportunities’
- Howells, mae and Serie celebrate huge East London approval
- Architects welcome return of Stonehenge tunnel plans
- Glenn Howells wins planning for 'Third Age' housing towers
- Helsinki Guggenheim contest: 100 snapshots of the 1,715 entries
- Stirling interview: 'The Everyman Theatre is quite gobby'