Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
A key partner of Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBS), Jo Wright, has left the company after 27 years to take over the helm at Arup Associates
US practice Arquitectonica has won planning for its first UK scheme – a 22-home, mixed-use project for developer Hobhouse in Whitcomb Street, central London
Secretary of State for for Culture, Media and Sport has listed commercial buildings across the country following an 18-month English Heritage study
- Investigation launched into Dundee V&A costs fiasco
- Metropolitan Workshop wins go-ahead for 115 homes in East End
- Tributes paid to architect killed in scooter accident
- Nearly half of 1,824 architects kicked off ARB register rejoin
- Fees stagnant despite growing workloads
- Populous showcases newly completed Australian Open arena
- Kuma's V&A Dundee cost debacle 'creates public distrust in architects'