Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
Work has completed on Fletcher Priest Architects’ refurbishment of Carmelite Riverside at 50 Victoria Embankment in London
The Architecture Foundation’s chair Simon Allford has challenged the credibility of recently released rankings claiming to list the 40 ‘most important’ emerging architects in Europe
The Twentieth Century Society (C20 Society) has fired the first major broadside in the second battle to list parts of London’s 1980s Broadgate office campus
- Winner named in contest to transform Glasgow winter gardens
- New plans emerge for 45-storey Docklands tower
- Holl and JM Architects' GSA scheme wins top Glasgow award
- Former Fosters' chief joins Zaha Hadid Architects
- Allies and Morrison wins delayed Oriel College contest
- Archaeologists begin to sift through Mac Library ruins
- DRDH’s Norwegian library and concert hall opens