Richard is the longest serving news journalist in the business and has been with the AJ since 2004. An expert in his field, Richard has judged design contests, broken internationally significant news and has seen his articles translated into the European press.
His stories have also been as used as evidence in public inquiries. Richard is actively involved in social media with thousands of Linkedin connections and followers on Twitter.
- Tel: 07918 650875
- E-mail: Richard.Waite@emap.com
A team which includes Architecture 00 and Allies and Morrison has won the job to masterplan the town centre of Sutton in outer London
The Edinburgh World Heritage Trust claims its advice has been ignored by the Hoskins Architects-led design team working on proposals for the city’s unused Royal High School on Calton Hill
RIBA director Andy Munro, the institute’s chief operating officer, has left by ‘mutual agreement’
Up-and-coming practice Feilden Fowles has revealed plans for a new £3.8 million visitor centre at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park (YSP) near Wakefield
ACME is set to revise its Northgate masterplan in Chester city centre to include a new four star hotel
Malcolm Fraser has spoken to the AJ about the shock collapse of his practice and has called for a shake-up of the ‘process rathen than product’ driven procurement system
Award-winning, Edinburgh-based practice Malcolm Fraser Architects has ceased trading
An architect based in Oban, Argyll, has been suspended by the ARB following a series of ‘serious and widespread’ failings on a heavily delayed house extension scheme
The National Media Museum in Bradford has chosen Ab Rogers Design to create a major new interactive gallery
The competition-winning scheme by Stitch to redevelop the Marlowe Road Estate, in Walthamstow, east London has been submitted for planning
- Tower Hamlets planners: 'Norton Folgate decision will be difficult to defend'
- Stirling Prize winners to design home for new London theatre company
- Drop in housing starts - but completions edge up
- Duggan Morris wins approval for another PegasusLife retirement scheme
- First images emerge of 'swimming pool in sky' at Nine Elms
- Giles Pike completes £130,000 Putney extension
- C20 Society fights to save Arup Associates' 2 Finsbury Avenue
- Work starts on SimpsonHaugh's Canary Wharf tower scheme
- Almacantar signs three-year deal to sponsor RIBA Stirling Prize
- Planning victory for AAVA in Bromley