RIBA East Midlands Regional Awards shortlist announced
Make, OMI and Bench are named among the 10-strong RIBA East Midlands Regional Awards shortlist
The regional shortlist announcements mark the first step on the road to finding this year’s Stirling Prize winner. From these finalists, the regional and national award winners will be chosen.
The RIBA’s national awards group will then whittle down the national victors with the final six vying for the UK’s biggest architectural accolade, the Stirling Prize, expected to be revealed in July.
RIBA East Midlands Regional Awards shortlist
- 400 Hall Theatre, Repton, Derbyshire, Avery Associates Architects
- Gateway Building, Sutton Bonington, Leicestershire, Make Architects
- Highfield House, Nottingham, Lathams Architects
- Mastin Moor, Chesterfield, OMI Architects
- Beach Chalet, Humberston, Lincolnshire, Jonathan Hendry Architects
- Derby Council House, Corstorphine & Wright
- Orchard Hotel, Nottingham, RHWL Architects
- Snitterton Swimming Pool, Matlock, Bench Architects
- The Court, Nottinghamshire, Alex McIntyre Architects
- Trinity House, Nottinghamshire, Maber Architects