Paul Finch is editorial director of the Architects' Journal
Lengthy and responsible public consultation places no obligation on objectors to respond in kind, writes Paul Finch
[Freedom of speech] should not be diminished by the sort of weasels that find their nests in organisations like the ARB, writes Paul Finch
A boulevard through the HKSAR HQ allows the public into substantial spaces - a truly democratic piece of urbanism, writes Paul Finch
- Obituary: Francis Golding (1944 – 2013)
- Architectural ideas are the focus for hopes, aspirations – and fears
- The Dutch take tough decisions on energy and transport
- Get off our backs!
- How should architects respond if asked to work by dictators?
- Lighting conditions affect our health and wellbeing in more complex ways than we assumed
- Why the RIBA has trouble finding a sponsor for the Stirling Prize