Paul Finch is editorial director of the Architects' Journal
- E-mail: Paul.Finch@i2ieventsgroup.com
We need to find out why more women are not making it onto architecture’s career ladder, says Paul Finch
We need a major exhibition to show what bold urban design on a grand scale could achieve, writes Paul Finch
As election fever kicks in, Paul Finch looks at what the political parties should be saying in their manifestos
- London lessons: four outstanding schemes in the capital
- Is the government finally taking housing seriously?
- Architects are shaped by the inside story of their lives
- Local planning authorities need to be pro-active, or we can expect the worst
- Place making needs to be a continuous process
- Beauty may be in the eye of the gas-holder
- Do political parties have the will to develop architecture policies in time for the election?