Paul Finch is editorial director of the Architects' Journal
- E-mail: Paul.Finch@i2ieventsgroup.com
Why has so little post-war office architecture been listed? wonders Paul Finch
Architects and their status are undermined by the absurd registration board, says Paul Finch
The mysterious world of architectural qualification may be about to become clearer, writes Paul Finch
- Lack of political will is holding back housebuilding
- The political parties are at sea on how to solve the housing crisis
- Letter from London: Actions as ever speak much louder than words
- London lessons: Show the public just how good our cities could be
- What should the politicians really be saying?
- London lessons: four outstanding schemes in the capital
- Is the government finally taking housing seriously?