Zaha on shortlist for Bogotá Convention centre
Zaha Hadid Architects has been named among the five finalists to design the new Bogotá International Convention Cente
The practice is battling for the prize project in the Colombian capital against US stars Diller Scofidio + Renfro, Norway’s Snohetta and bids from Canadians Saucier Perrote Architectes and local practice Bermúdez & Herreros Architects.
Hadid has teamed up with Colombian outfit JMPF on the project to create a ‘key resource for the city to increase its level of competitiveness at the local, regional, and international levels’.
For more information click here.
The shortlist in full:
• Diller Scofidio + Renfro (USA) with UdeB (Colombia)
• Saucier Perrote Architectes (Canada)
• Snohetta (Norway) with RIR (Colombia)
• Zaha Hadid Architects with JMPF (Colombia)
• Bermúdez & Herreros Architects (Colombia and Spain)