You decide: 3DReid Student Prize thrown open to public
Voting has now opened to find the People’s Choice Winner in the annual 3DReid Student Prize, run in association with the AJ
AJ website readers have until 5pm on Wednesday 28 July to vote online for their favourite of the six shortlisted projects vying for the prestigious Part II student prize (see poll - below right). The People’ Choice victor will receive £100.
Both the winner of the public vote and the overall ‘grand winner’ of £1,500 will be announced at an event in the 3DReid Glasgow office on Thursday 29 July.
All the winners and runners-up will be revealed on the AJ website on Friday morning.
Full shortlist (for further details can be found on the 3DReid website):
- The Desire to Make by Mark Sneddon & Stuart Russell of the University of Strathclyde
- Adam’s Cidery by Graeme Winestone of Liverpool John Moores University
- Theatre by Alan Keane of University of Dundee
- Monastere de L’Eau de Vie by Nick Shurey, University of Bath
- An Opening into Voids by Will Laslett of University of Westminster
- Landscapes of Memory by Helen Goodwin, Kingston University School of Architecture
Last year the £1,500 top prize was won by Gavin Lowden from Northumbria University.