Stirling Prize jury announced
The jury for the 2012 RIBA Stirling Prize for architecture has today been revealed by the RIBA
The 2012 RIBA Stirling Prize judges are:
- Nicholas Grimshaw (chair) – architect and former President of the Royal Academy
- Mark Jones, Master of St Cross College Oxford, and former Director of the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Joanna van Heyningen - architect, Van Heyningen & Haward Architects, UK
- Hilde Daem - architect, Robbrecht + Daem, Belgium
- Naomi Cleaver - designer, writer and broadcaster
The RIBA Stirling Prize will be presented at a ceremony in Manchester on Saturday, 13 October 2012 with a drinks reception at Manchester Town Hall and dinner at Manchester Central Convention Complex.
In the run up to the Stirling Prize shortlist announcement, the AJ will be hosting an evening of discussion and debate about the state of contemporary British architecture. Click here for more information about the event on 17 July at Portland Place. Debate: British Architecture Now - what do the 2012 RIBA Awards tell us?
Choose your Stirling Prize shortlist
Choose which six projects you think should be included on the Stirling Prize shortlist. The five closest predictions will win an AJ mug and the results of the survey will be published in the AJ.