Book your seats now for June’s AJ Spec Live
John McRae, director of Orms, Alan Berman, consultant at Berman Guedes Stretton and Martin Pearson, associate director of DSDHA are among architects who will speak about walls, ceilings and partitions at next week’s AJ Specification Live event
The fourth event of the series will focus on the design and specification of walls, ceilings and partitions, as featured in AJ Specification’s June issue.
AJ Specification Live is a series of free monthly AJ events, in association with NLA and SAS International, with afternoon talks providing in-depth information on design, specification, building materials and construction methods, followed by networking drinks.
Join us on 25 June to get involved in the debate.
- John McRae, director, Orms
Talking about 95 Wigmore Street and the soon to be completed studio space in Oliver’s Yard. The presentation will explore the challenges of designing entrance spaces for diverse office occupiers and creating an adaptable and collaborative open plan workplace.
- Gregor Wight, project director, Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands
Talking about Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands’ Bonhams Auction House in Hong Kong
- Alan Berman, consultant, Berman Guedes Stretton
On the new entrance and theatre at Wolfson College
- Nick Schumann, director, Schumann Consult
A regular columnist for AJ Specification, Schumann will focus on specifying walls, ceilings, and partitions
- Martin Pearson, associate director, DSDHA
On the refurbishment of Edmund de Waal’s Studio and Gallery II in West Norwood
- David Roberts, project architect, Cartwright Pickard
On the recently completed Wakefield One
- Andrew Jackson, group marketing director, SAS International & Paul Aubrey, UK national sales manager, SAS International
On the design and specification of workplace partitions)
When Wednesday 25 June. Talks: 4 – 6pm
Where NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT