AJ readers' Stirling Prize shortlist competition results
Winners of the AJ readers’ Stirling Prize shortlist competition announced
More than 400 AJ subscribers voted for the six RIBA Award winning projects that they thought should be included on the Stirling Prize shortlist and Graeme Laughlan, director at Raw Architecture Workshop and Dan Tassell who both correctly guessed four correct projects, came the closest to the actual shortlist.
Both readers will recieve a coveted AJ mug along with Graeme Nicholls of Hoskins Architects Luna Raphael of Arup and Andrew McEwan who were randomly drawn from the 32 readers who correctly identified three buildings on the shortlist.
Acting production editor Abi Gliddon, who identified three projects on the shortlist, was closest out of the AJ team.
The AJ readers’ choice Stirling Prize shortlist contained three projects on the actual shortlist with the readers favourite, the Brockholes Visitor Centre by Adam Khan architects, which a decisive 38.5 per cent of readers put on their list, missing out.
Stirling Prize shortlist: AJ readers’ choice
- Brockholes Visitor Centre by Adam Khan 38.5%
- Lyric Theatre by O’Donnell + Tuomey 29.4%
- The Hepworth Wakefield by David Chipperfield Architects 25.3%
- London Olympic Stadium by Populous 21.4%
- Phase 1 Granary Complex: CSM Campus King’s Cross by Stanton Williams 20.8%
- Hackney Marshes Centre by Stanton Williams 19.0%