Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
The restoration of parliament is likely to cost more than £3billion and could see MPs and peers move out of the aging building for five years
Buckley Gray Yeoman has seen off the likes of Make and Pringle Brandon Drew to land a key project on the contentious Bishopsgate Goods Yard scheme
Chetwood Architects has won permission to install baffles and canopies to solve ongoing problems with dangerous winds at the base of the troubled Bridgewater Place Tower in Leeds
- McDowell+Benedetti gets go-ahead for Surrey school
- Winners of AJ Writing Prize 2014 revealed
- Trade delegation mission to Israel and Palestine: profession reacts
- Re-Format wins planning for ‘contemporary’ Surrey home
- Architects auction artworks for Maggie’s
- Rogers' £227m Geneva airport wins planning
- PTE wins planning for £30m King’s Cross mixed-use scheme