Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Twentieth Century Society has rallied the support of 24 members of James Stirling and Michael Wilford & Partners’ office in its attempt to get the postmodernist icon listed
Rivington Street Studio has completed London’s first Passivhaus school
Thomas Heatherwick spoke about the Garden Bridge at a rare public lecture in London last night (29 June)
Farrells has revealed new images of its proposals for Gatwick as the airport ramps up its expansion campaign
Transport for London directors have spoken about plans to build more than 9,000 homes in the capital over the next ten years
This video reveals Foster + Partners competition-winning plans for a ‘breath-taking’ new transport interchange in Cardiff city centre
Artist Gerry Judah has unveiled the centrepiece for the annual Goodwood Festival of Speed Festival which was held last weekend (25 - 28 June)
Theis + Khan has revealed its recently completed revamp of RIBA’s new administrative centre at 76 Portland Place
SimpsonHaugh and Partners has won planning for a 14-home scheme in Westminster
Second Home co-founder Rohan Silva has revealed the co-working organisation is buying the 2015 SelgasCano-designed Serpentine Pavilion
- WAF London Student charrette: the future of London’s squares
- AHR completes Altrincham transport interchange
- Foster wins Cardiff bus interchange contest
- Revealed: finalists for 2015 Retrofit Awards
- RIBA Awards: ‘Housing no longer needs to be different to get recognised’
- Prince Charles: 'The Mack should be rebuilt exactly as was'
- David Kohn wins New College Oxford contest
- Margate’s Dreamland reopens
- OMA completes Moscow's Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
- London Met student bags ADAM scholarship