Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RIBA has offically launched an international design competition for the regeneration of Centenary Square in Birmingham
Grimshaw has been appointed to work on the massive expansion of Peru’s main international airport in Lima
[FIRST LOOK + PROJECT DATA + PLANS] Belfast-based McGonigle McGrath has won planning for a 525m2 house in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland
- Ellis Miller to refurb grade II*-listed John Winter house
- Meier starts work on pair of Taiwan towers
- UCL wins planning for £9.3m overhaul
- Gehry and Foster’s Battersea 'high street' approved
- Stirling Prize 2014: the profession reacts
- Haworth Tompkins’ ‘theatre for the people’ wins 2014 RIBA Stirling Prize
- Loyn & Co’s 'brave' Stormy Castle bags 2014 Manser Medal