Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
A new campaign group of pro-independence architects is set to launch tomorrow (21 August)
Thomas Phifer and Partners has seen off a list of international stars to win the contest to design Warsaw’s new £50million Museum of Modern Art complex
A bid to list the Greenwich Sainsbury’s eco-store, which was launched by Paul Hinkin who died earlier this week, has failed
- Frank Gehry’s Louis Vuitton Foundation nears completion
- Revealed: first image of Battersea Power Station chimney disassembly
- Roz Barr completes new school theatre
- Moscow’s Shukhov tower saved from demolition
- Witherford Watson Mann's House of Illustration opens
- Obituary: Paul Hinkin (1965 - 2014)
- Cheesegrater’s public realm completes