Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Astudio has completed this £7million youth space in Poplar, East London
[FIRST LOOK + PLANS + PROJECT DATA] Haworth Tompkins has completed the £13million restoration of the Brutalist grade II-listed Chichester Festival Theatre
Buildings by Norman Foster, Richard Rogers and Zaha Hadid are all set to open their doors as part of Maggie’s annual Culture Crawl
- In pictures: Supergroup London completes Southbank installation
- Hopkins reveals images of Brighton College scheme
- Herzog & de Meuron reveals AstraZeneca HQ
- Architects line up for Southwark schools work
- Archivate reveals plans for pop-up installation
- Last chance: Is architectural education working?
- Victory for Holl as Barts Maggie’s Centre approved