Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellis Miller Architects has been appointed to refurbish and upgrade a Grade II*-listed modernist house by John Winter in Highgate, north London
Richard Meier and Partners has begun work on a two residential towers in Taiwan
Levitt Bernstein and Burwell Deakins have won planning to transform a refectory and service yard at UCL into a new social space
- Gehry and Foster’s Battersea 'high street' approved
- Stirling Prize 2014: the profession reacts
- Haworth Tompkins’ ‘theatre for the people’ wins 2014 RIBA Stirling Prize
- Loyn & Co’s 'brave' Stormy Castle bags 2014 Manser Medal
- Manchester Metropolitan University crowned 2014 Client of the Year
- Hebridean house wins 2014 Stephen Lawrence Prize
- In pictures: The AJ's Architecture Tomorrow exhibition at MIPIM