Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
The latest in a series of practice profiles looking at architects who have recently decided to go it alone
New images have been revealed of Wright & Wright’s £15 million proposals for the Geffrye Museum in Hackney, East London
American architect Judith Edelman, who had been campaigning on women in architecture issues since the sixties, has died at her home in Manhattan, New York, aged 91
- What makes a sustainable city? Find out at AJ Footprint Live
- Birmingham Centenary Square contest launches
- Grimshaw lands $950m Lima airport expansion
- McGonigle McGrath wins planning for rural house
- Ellis Miller to refurb grade II*-listed John Winter house
- Meier starts work on pair of Taiwan towers
- UCL wins planning for £9.3m overhaul