Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year in 2015 and 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
AJ120 big hitter Allies and Morrison has submitted plans to redevelop a major site at Ealing Broadway
Zaha Hadid Architects has released a new video explaining why the Japanese government was wrong to scrap its proposed £1.3 billion Olympic Stadium in Tokyo
Studio Spicer has completed this pair of ‘strikingly bold and contemporary’ homes in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Conran and Partners has revealed plans to turn a tower at the Barbican, which was used as a youth hostel, into luxury apartments
We want to hear your views on the candidates in line to be the next Labour leader
Gillespie Yunnie has transformed a former naval base in Plymouth into a series of artist’s studios
The RIBA is relaunching its Manser Medal as the House of the Year Award - complete with its own four part television series
London’s Serie Architects has revealed its competition-winning design for a new neighbourhood centre and clinic in Singapore
Architectural designer James Furzer has launched a crowdfunding campaign for a modular homeless shelter which would hang off the sides of buildings
Grimshaw Architects has completed this £180 million power plant in Great Blakenham, Suffolk
- Myerscough builds pop-up viewing platform on Swedish bridge
- Jan Kattein completes ‘hypnotic’ pavilion
- Phelan Architects completes £10m York Racecourse revamp
- Dunlop takes up new role at University of Liverpool
- George King reveals plans for 'lasermaze'
- Designscape wins planning for £125k Bath flat addition
- In pictures: FAT edits The AJ
- Make your own House for Essex
- Delvendahl Martin converts Oxford semi into single house
- Zaha unveils 'sculptural' protective walkway on High Line site