Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collective Architecture has designed a new installation at Glasgow’s Briggait exploring Scotland’s relationship with the slave trade
[FIRST LOOK + DRAWINGS + PROJECT DATA] PAD Studio has revealed plans for this 158m2 eco-home in East Sussex
Studio Seilern Architects has submitted plans to overhaul an office building in Kensington, west London
- Roundtable: What is driving current trends in colour and texture?
- Peter Barber reveals plans for Gospel Oak housing scheme
- Campaigner launches Shell Centre legal challenge
- Astudio's £7million East London youth space opens
- Haworth Tompkins completes Chichester Theatre revamp
- Starchitect-designed buildings to open for Maggie’s Culture Crawl
- In pictures: Supergroup London completes Southbank installation