Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[PART 1] In the first part of this documentary David Adjaye tours his recently completed Sugar Hill housing scheme before picking his top two up-and-coming architects
New construction shots have been released of Mecanoo’s soon-to-complete art and culture house, the HOME, in Manchester
The AJ, in association with awards sponsor Griffiths and Armour, is giving away a free ticket to the already sold-out Women in Architecture Luncheon next month
- Smithsonian confirms talks over London Olympic park outpost
- Hawkins\Brown reveals £58m Newcastle Uni Science scheme
- First look at shortlisted designs for Bristol arena
- English Heritage: why these 14 post-war offices deserved listing
- Stanton Williams gets go-ahead for Cambridge key-worker housing
- Work starts on McGonigle McGrath’s £750k ‘home from home’
- Asif Khan joins starchitects on list of UK's 'most influential figures'