Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Farrells has successfully relied on the ‘country house’ clause to win planning for a new eco-house in rural Goudhurst, Kent
The deadline for architects to submit schemes for this year’s World Architecture Festival (WAF) awards has been extended to 28 May
Southwark Council has given the green-light for work to start on ten primary schools designed by a clutch of leading architects
Work has completed on the demolition phase of Hawkins\Brown’s £23 million revamp of the Bartlett School of Architecture
Patel Taylor has revealed plans to add a ‘pavilion-style’ arts pavilion to St George’s concert hall in Bristol
Hall Mcknight has revealed plans for a pop-up pavilion to showcase Irish design at next month’s London Festival of Architecture
London-based 31/44 has won planning for the £1.8 million transformation of a of a building in Shoreditch, East London
Architects have until tomorrow (22 May) to submit schemes for this year’s World Architecture Festival (WAF) awards
Turner Prize-nominated Assemble has revealed plans to transform the RIBA’s architecture gallery into a ‘Brutalist playground’ as part of a new exhibition
Studio Octopi has exceeded its £125,000 crowdfunding target for its proposed Thames Baths floating lido
- Sheffield student bags Foster travelling fund
- Future System’s Lord’s media centre to get makeover
- Geffrye revamp gets funding green-light
- In pictures: what to see at Clerkenwell Design Week 2015
- Hoare Lea and AJ launch £2k student bursary
- RIBA London Awards: Social justice centre in Vauxhall named capital's best building
- Holland on Julie's house: 'It is the ultimate decorated shed'
- How to use the AJ's new app
- John Soane’s private apartments and model room open to the public
- Design of the Year award: O’Donnell + Tuomey’s LSE misses out, again