Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Timberlake, partner at Kieran Timberlake, speaks exclusively to the AJ about sustainable architecture
Eco-pioneer James Timberlake has called for a new ‘red award’ to highlight unsustainable buildings
Last week’s flagship eco-conference heard contrasting views over where to build new housing, as well as calls for post-occupancy monitoring
- FCBS reveals Birmingham Conservatoire designs
- First images revealed of Cardross revamp proposals
- AJ Women in Architecture Awards: deadline extended
- Patty Hopkins to judge AJ’s fourth Women in Architecture Awards
- Revealed: finalists in contest to design modern mausoleum
- dRMM sets up home in Architecture Foundation's former HQ
- Foster pioneers 3D concrete printing with contractor