Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Sarah Wigglesworth, Sheppard Robson’s Alan Shingler, and Yeoryia Manolopoulou of AY Architects will debate what it takes to deliver a sustainable building as part of the AJ’s Green Sky Thinking event
Zaha Hadid Architects’ Heydar Aliyev Centre in Baku has been crowned the winner of the architectural category for the Design Museum’s 2014 Design of the Year Award
Maccreanor Lavington and Stitch Studio has scooped planning for the third phase of the huge, 2,600-home regeneration of South Acton
- Foster submits Isle of Dogs super-tall tower
- Green shoots spread: Architects workloads up across the regions
- Hodder: lower wages for female architects 'deplorable'
- Maccreanor Lavington and Witherford Watson Mann win planning for Cambridge homes
- Women architects paid a quarter less than men
- Revealed: Winners of RIBA North West Regional Awards
- Collective Architecture submits £8m Cumbernauld Enterprise Centre