Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests at the annual AJ Women in Architecture Luncheon tell us why the event is one of the most important for women in the profession
More than 250 architects, engineers, developers and clients gathered at Claridge’s on Friday (27 February) to celebrate the winners of this year’s Women in Architecture Awards
Moira Gemmill, Peter Rees, Daisy Froud and Christine Murray on why the Women in Architecture jury awarded Teresa Borsuk the 2015 Woman Architect of the Year Award
- Video: Why we gave the Emerging Woman Architect of the Year Award to vPPR
- Teresa Borsuk crowned Woman Architect of the Year 2015
- vPPR trio named Emerging Woman Architect of the Year 2015
- Video: Why we gave Jane Priestman the Ada Louise Huxtable Prize
- Jane Priestman: 'I could deliver HS2 with my eyes shut'
- 31/44 wins planning for £400k infill house
- Video: BIG tests smoke ring blower for €470 million waste-to-energy ski slope