Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
A campaign group is attempting to halt Terry Farrell’s Bishopsgate Goods Yard scheme amid a chorus of concern over the project’s height and impact
Newly-formed east London-based Doone Silver Architects has completed this 600m² apartment building in Clerkenwell, London
The Stirling Prize-winning Gherkin skyscraper in the City of London has gone up for sale
- Student shows 2014 - the reviews
- RCKA to overhaul Highgate community centre
- Gallery opens at grade I-listed Isokon Building
- Tributes pour in for Richard MacCormac
- Haworth Tompkins to design housing beneath Trellick Tower
- Powell Dobson reveals vision for Cardiff Station
- Students demand shorter courses as higher university fees take toll