Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architects from Arup Associates, Architype, Jerry Tate Architects, Barr Gazetas and BBM Sustainable Design will give their tips on green specification at the next AJ Specification Live
Practices are facing increasing competition for staff as workloads continue to increase, according to both recruitment specialists and the RIBA
Studio Myerscough has installed a series of swings at the grade II*-listed Orangery in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Holl’s controversial Maggie’s plans face legal challenge
- Scottish architects join other business leaders to declare yes vote
- Avanti tipped to win St Peter’s Seminary rescue project - again
- Obituary: Philip Dowson (1924 – 2014)
- Number of women architects on the up
- Survey: How would Scottish independence impact architects?
- Work starts on Foster's New York tower