Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Chetwood Architects has won permission to install baffles and canopies to solve ongoing problems with dangerous winds at the base of the troubled Bridgewater Place Tower in Leeds
[FIRST LOOK + PROJECT DATA] McDowell+Benedetti has been given the green light for the redevelopment of a school in Surrey designed by John Vanbrugh
James Hogan and Sophia Bannert have been announced as joint winners of this year’s AJ Writing Prize
- Trade delegation mission to Israel and Palestine: profession reacts
- Re-Format wins planning for ‘contemporary’ Surrey home
- Architects auction artworks for Maggie’s
- Rogers' £227m Geneva airport wins planning
- PTE wins planning for £30m King’s Cross mixed-use scheme
- BIG reveals plans for Washington’s Smithsonian
- OMI gets go-ahead for Salford housing