Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Stirling Prize-shortlisted eco-supermarket in Greenwich has been named on the Twentieth Century Society’s most threatened list
[FIRST LOOK + PROJECT DATA] van Heyningen and Haward Architects has won planning for this new mathematics, science and technology building at Oundle School in Northamptonshire
American architect and artist Maya Lin has won the $300,000 Dorothy and Lillian Gish Prize
- Bartlett opens temporary studio space
- Bloxham: ‘Problems at Oxley Woods must not stop innovation’
- Economist claims architecture industry suffering 'rapid structural change’
- Levitt Bernstein to convert Tubbs' Granada Studios
- New practices: MBED Architects
- New practices: Märraum
- Wright & Wright reveals new plans for Geffrye Museum revamp