Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Mcknight has revealed plans for a pop-up pavilion to showcase Irish design at next month’s London Festival of Architecture
London-based 31/44 has won planning for the £1.8 million transformation of a of a building in Shoreditch, East London
Architects have until tomorrow (22 May) to submit schemes for this year’s World Architecture Festival (WAF) awards
Turner Prize-nominated Assemble has revealed plans to transform the RIBA’s architecture gallery into a ‘Brutalist playground’ as part of a new exhibition
Studio Octopi has exceeded its £125,000 crowdfunding target for its proposed Thames Baths floating lido
Sheffield School of Architecture student Charles Palmer has been handed the 2015 RIBA Norman Foster Travelling Scholarship
Future System’s Stirling Prize-winning media centre is set for a £4 million refurbishment
The Heritage Lottery Fund has handed the Geffyre Museum £11 million, meaning Wright & Wright’s proposed revamp can now go-ahead
The AJ picks out the architectural highlights of the three-day-long creative festival
Get support for your ideas with the AJ Hoare Lea Part 2 research bursary
- RIBA London Awards: Social justice centre in Vauxhall named capital's best building
- Holland on Julie's house: 'It is the ultimate decorated shed'
- How to use the AJ's new app
- John Soane’s private apartments and model room open to the public
- Design of the Year award: O’Donnell + Tuomey’s LSE misses out, again
- LIVE STREAM: The Pritzker Prize ceremony
- Assemble and the Turner Prize: 'A rebuke to a profession that has sold its soul'
- Readers poll: What is your Building of the Year?
- Burrington Estates: 'We want to bring Grimshaw's Ship back to life'
- Haverstock to add college to Brutalist Alexandra Road Estate