Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RIBA has revealed the results of this year’s council elections
Former FAT director Sam Jacob has won the go-ahead to install a 1:1 replica of a standing stone at the top of Milton Keynes’ Midsummer Boulevard
Bartlett student Joanne Preston has picked up the inaugural Hoare Lea Part 2 student bursary
The two-stage contest to design a £4 million bridge at Tintagel Castle in north Cornwall has received 137 submissions from 26 countries
Norwegian firm Snøhetta has won a competition to design a new cable car in Bolzano, Italy
RCKa has won planning for an affordable housing scheme for micro-housing specialist Pocket Living
Office for Metropolitan Architecture (OMA) has revealed designs for a new sports and science building at Brighton College
Delft University of Technology’s new chair of architecture and interiors, Daniel Rosbottom, on architectural education in the UK and why students should look to study abroad
Ahead of the first student cohort matriculating in October, ?Will Hunter, founder of the London School of Architecture, shares his vision for the new institution.
Laura Mark takes a look at the University of Salford’s end-of-year show
- Revealed: The AJ student survey results 2015
- vPPR reveals proposals for 'barrel-vaulted' house
- McChesney unwraps new granite benches at King's Cross
- Survey results: 9 out of 10 graduates still want to be architects
- Collective reveals £25m Anderston housing scheme
- Humphryes: ‘Gender stereotyping is endemic in architecture’
- Hawkins\Brown wins Harrow estate masterplan job
- Work begins on Libeskind’s Berlin apartments
- David Miller wins planning for Lewisham homes
- RIBA Stirling Prize shortlist: the industry reacts