Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwegian firm Snøhetta has won a competition to design a new cable car in Bolzano, Italy
RCKa has won planning for an affordable housing scheme for micro-housing specialist Pocket Living
Office for Metropolitan Architecture (OMA) has revealed designs for a new sports and science building at Brighton College
Delft University of Technology’s new chair of architecture and interiors, Daniel Rosbottom, on architectural education in the UK and why students should look to study abroad
Ahead of the first student cohort matriculating in October, ?Will Hunter, founder of the London School of Architecture, shares his vision for the new institution.
Laura Mark takes a look at the University of Salford’s end-of-year show
Debt among architecture students is eye-watering and set to rise - and many question whether the education they are paying for is worth the cost
Award-winning practice vPPR has submitted plans for a new four-bedroom house in the Queens Park conservation area of North London
Ian McChesney has completed his competition-winning benches at King’s Cross’ Granary Square
Only 10 per cent of last year’s architecture graduates plan to leave the profession - despite the industry’s culture of long hours and low wages
- Collective reveals £25m Anderston housing scheme
- Humphryes: ‘Gender stereotyping is endemic in architecture’
- Hawkins\Brown wins Harrow estate masterplan job
- Work begins on Libeskind’s Berlin apartments
- David Miller wins planning for Lewisham homes
- RIBA Stirling Prize shortlist: the industry reacts
- First look at shortlisted designs in Preston Bus Station contest
- Revealed: RIBA Stirling Prize 2015 shortlist
- Man charged over Article 25 missing cash
- Rosbottom replaces Fretton as Delft chair