Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Bennetts Associates has revealed plans for the final phase of the University of Edinburgh’s Potterrow development
Foster + Partners has been appointed to draw up plans for the second phase of Dubai’s design district
A panel of experts including Alison Brooks, Deyan Sudjic, Simon Jenkins, and Paul Morrell have urged the next government to make the UK’s housing shortage its top priority
Protests were held in Milan just hours after the 2015 Expo opened in the Italian city
Rem Koolhaas’ practice OMA has completed this new home for art organisation the Fondazione Prada in Milan
Developer Urban Splash has released its next phase of housing at the Brutalist Sheffield estate
Just two projects in the North East have picked up 2015 RIBA Regional Awards
A wealth of arts and cultural buildings have triumphed in this year’s 2015 RIBA South West Regional Awards
In celebration of International Workers’ Day the AJ takes a look on site at Brixton’s pop-up ‘mini-city’
The Bartlett School of Architecture has come second in new league table of the world’s 100 best places to study architecture
- Revealed: Winners of RIBA West Midlands Regional Awards
- Winners of Welsh Regional Awards named
- Penoyre & Prasad unveils Wimbledon College of Arts studio
- Build quality blamed for problems at FAT's Manchester housing
- Rolfe Judd wins planning for Millharbour tower
- Video: what will the Milan Expo 2015 pavilions look like?
- Bournemouth Part 2 course gets RIBA validation
- Ben Adams wins planning for £23m City office revamp
- Piers Taylor wins planning for Croydon Passivhaus
- Foster Wilson unveils Hoxton Hall restoration