Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year in 2015 and 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niall McLaughlin, Marks Barfield, Wilkinson Eyre and William Matthews Associates are among the practices vying to design £4million bridge at Tintagel Castle in north Cornwall
Projects by Niall McLaughlin, Liddicoat & Goldhill, and Flanagan Lawrence are among the seven schemes shortlisted for this year’s Stephen Lawrence Prize
Three clients are in the running for the RIBA Client of the Year Award 2015
Hyde + Hyde has won planning for a new house on the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales
Kettle Collective has revealed its designs for a £1 million holiday home for the families of children with cancer
Clients want architects to take back the lead on running and delivering projects, according to the RIBA’s latest piece of research
The latest RIBA Future Trends survey has revealed a drop in both workloads and staffing forecasts
The Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport has listed 21 ‘rare and overlooked’ inter-war pubs acround the UK
AJ120 big hitter Allies and Morrison has submitted plans to redevelop a major site at Ealing Broadway
Zaha Hadid Architects has released a new video explaining why the Japanese government was wrong to scrap its proposed £1.3 billion Olympic Stadium in Tokyo
- Studio Spicer completes £675k Stratford villas
- Conran to turn Barbican youth hostel into luxury flats
- AJ Survey: Who should be the next Labour leader?
- Gillespie Yunnie transforms naval base into studios
- Manser Medal rebrands as RIBA House of the Year
- Serie lands major Singapore scheme
- Designer crowdfunds to build pods for homeless
- Grimshaw completes £180m energy-from-waste facility
- Myerscough builds pop-up viewing platform on Swedish bridge
- Jan Kattein completes ‘hypnotic’ pavilion