Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Former RIBA president Angela Brady has criticised a United Kingdom Trade & Investment (UKTI)-organised trade mission to Palestine and Israel as ‘insensitive and out of kilter
Hampshire-based Re-Format has won planning for this £1.5million house near Farnham, Surrey
Architects including Ted Cullinan, Piers Gough, Alison Brooks and Chris Wilkinson have donated artworks for an auction in aid of cancer care charity Maggie’s
- Rogers' £227m Geneva airport wins planning
- PTE wins planning for £30m King’s Cross mixed-use scheme
- BIG reveals plans for Washington’s Smithsonian
- OMI gets go-ahead for Salford housing
- Cousins & Cousins wins planning for Hackney extension
- Neon creates ‘House of Mirrors’ on Australian beach
- Allies and Morrison clads car park with 'twisted' skin