Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Urban Splash director Tom Bloxham has said that problems with the Rogers Stirk Harbour and Partners-designed Oxley Woods kit-of-part homes ‘must not stop innovation’ in the housing industry
The Economist has claimed that the architectural industry is suffering from ‘shrinking demand and rapid structural change’
Levitt Bernstein has been appointed to convert Manchester’s 1950s Granada Studios into a hotel
- New practices: Märraum
- Wright & Wright reveals new plans for Geffrye Museum revamp
- ‘Pioneering’ woman architect Judith Edelman dies
- What makes a sustainable city? Find out at AJ Footprint Live
- Birmingham Centenary Square contest launches
- Grimshaw lands $950m Lima airport expansion
- McGonigle McGrath wins planning for rural house