Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Artist Alex Chinneck has created a house from wax which will gradually melt
A proposed residential tower in London’s Docklands by TP Bennett has been given the green-light after it was shrunk from 27 to 23 storeys
Newcastle-based FaulknerBrowns’ £100 million redevelopment of South Shields town centre has been given the go ahead
- Future trends survey: practices set for recruitment drive
- Tory plans for 'less green' starter homes panned
- Planning inspector rejects latest plans to complete Rogers' Oxley Woods
- Arquitecturia completes £27,000 timber-clad artist’s studio
- Ordinary Architecture takes on Hollywood
- Most popular Open House ever
- In pictures: Hemingway transforms Balfron Tower flat