Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions still hang over who will fund the upkeep of Thomas Heatherwick’s contentious Garden Bridge across the River Thames
Zaha Hadid Architects has designed this new headquarters building for Middle Eastern environmental and waste management company Bee’ah
London Mayor Boris Johnson has given the go-ahead to Thomas Heatherwick’s controversial Garden Bridge over the River Thames
- Day 19: AJ advent calendar - guess the building
- Astudio completes £7m sixth form centre
- Bompas & Parr name winner of modern mausoleum contest
- Day 18: AJ advent calendar - guess the building
- Work begins on Rogers’ €180m Lyon Airport terminal
- Studio Weave in team working on Thames path at Nine Elms
- Mecanoo submits Oldham Coliseum revamp for planning