Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: email@example.com
Architect David Adjaye has spoken of his ‘huge regret’ over Wakefield Council’s decision to allow the demolition of the six-year-old market hall he designed for the city
A campaign group is attempting to halt Terry Farrell’s Bishopsgate Goods Yard scheme amid a chorus of concern over the project’s height and impact
Newly-formed east London-based Doone Silver Architects has completed this 600m² apartment building in Clerkenwell, London
- For sale: Stirling Prize-winning Gherkin
- Student shows 2014 - the reviews
- RCKA to overhaul Highgate community centre
- Gallery opens at grade I-listed Isokon Building
- Tributes pour in for Richard MacCormac
- Haworth Tompkins to design housing beneath Trellick Tower
- Powell Dobson reveals vision for Cardiff Station