Laura studied architecture at De Montfort University and the Centre for Alternative Technology, and worked in practice for five years before joining the AJ.
She was shortlisted for PPA New Business Journalist of the Year 2014 and IBP Young Journalist of the Year 2013. Before joining the AJ, Laura was shortlisted for the AJ’s Small Projects Award in 2012.
- Tel: 02030334214
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first urban room – a recommendation of the Farrell Review – is set to open in Blackburn next month
Jean Nouvel has revealed designs for a new National Art Museum of China
Riches Hawley Mikhail Architects has revealed new plans for the controversial Greyhound Opening housing project in Norwich - five years after winning the RIBA Competition for the site
- Labour pledges to build 200,000 homes per year
- Heatherwick Studio completes distillery
- Buckley Gray Yeoman completes East London school addition
- Evans Vettori unwraps Matlock hillside home
- Indian developer sets sights on London with £3bn war chest
- Edward Williams completes Muswell Hill house extension
- AHMM’s University of Amsterdam crowned AJ Retrofit of the Year