Last chance to enter World Architecture Festival
There are just five days left to enter this year’s World Architecture Festival, which will be held in Barcelona from 4-6 November
With the deadline in sight - this Friday 26 June - entries have been pouring in from around the world, representing the very best in global architecture: from completed buildings, interiors and fit-out, and structural design, through to future projects, showcasing the best in tomorrow’s field.
There are 75 countries currently competing in WAF - that’s 12 more than last year. The Festival has achieved worldwide reach through over 70 media partners, including the AJ, and word-of-mouth recommendations after the success of the 2008 festival.
All WAF entrants receive:
- Guaranteed exhibition space in Barcelona in November, among your peers, competitors and many of architecture’s biggest names
- Permanent exhibition on the unique living archive, www.worldbuildingsdirectory.com
- Exposure to our eminent jury, during short-listing in July - each exhibit will be scrutinised and discussed by our leading panel of architects, critics and historians
- Short-listed architects to present their entries live in front of jurors and delegates, a rare opportunity to promote your finest work
- The possibility of winning one of our coveted awards, from category winner, to section winner to WAF Completed Building/ Future Project/ Interior & Fit Out/ Structural Design of the Year
Entering WAF is a simple five-step process which can be completed online. Simply register a user account and follow the step by step instructions and upload between 9-20 images, 250-1000 words of text and accreditation information required. If you need assistance call our sales team on +44 (0) 20 7554 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.