Kaye Alexander has been technical editor since August 2008 and has been part of the editorial team since June 2007. She studied architecture at the University of Sheffield and graduated with a BA in Architectural Studies in 2006.
- Tel: 020 7728 4568
- E-mail: Kaye.Alexander@emap.com
How Woods Bagot will change 10 Trinity Square with a glass ‘whirlpool’. By Kaye Alexander
Kaye Alexander looks at advanced contractual and modelling techniques on an HOK office refurb
Five years into the BSF programme, Anshen + Allen’s Titus Salt School in Shipley, near Bradford, shows the state of the art of school design, says Kaye Alexander
- London South Bank University: Department of Architecture and Design
- SouthGate Bath by Chapman Taylor
- Lifeboat Station, Exmouth, The Bazeley Partnership
- Judge rules fire service wrong on student flats
- The e-stack natural ventilation system
- Premiums set to rocket in PI 'perfect storm'
- First look: Sutherland Hussey's River Ericht scheme