Unlocking major project opportunities
31st March 2009, Central London
Expected to boost the UK economy by £30bn, accommodate 200million passenger journeys per year and create 300,000 jobs, Crossrail has finally arrived.
Make sure you attend NCE Crossrail Conference – unlocking major project opportunities –
to hear the latest on project strategy, timelines and contract opportunities.
Hailed as the biggest investment in London transport for over a generation, Crossrail is destined to be the largest infrastructure project to hit construction and with a budget of £15.9bn, Crossrail will provide the construction industry with a stream of opportunities for years to come.
Be sure to prepare your company for one of the biggest projects in town!
• Bob Ibell, Managing Director, London Bridge Associates
& Vice Chair, British Tunnelling Society
• Ken Shuttleworth, Founder, MAKE Architects & Commissioner, CABE
Attend this exclusive event to hear presentations on:
• Crossrail – the project: Examine key milestones and understand this complex project in terms of scope, funding and opportunities
• Procurement: Hear from the newly appointed Programme Partner and Project Delivery Partner as they discuss the future strategy and project contracts to be won
• Good station design: What is the overall design strategy for Crossrail?
• The skills shortage: With 14,000 workers required to build Crossrail – do we have the skills to deliver? If not, how do we get them?
• Key stakeholder engagement: What opportunities will arise from associated clients such as Network Rail and London Underground?
Plus this event is set to introduce key appointments in the delivery team, including:
• Programme Partner
• Project Delivery Partner
Exploring an expansive range of topics from design to procurement, construction to legacy, the Crossrail Conference is the forum to gather essential information and build relationships to secure your role in the future supply chain.