The architect’s role in adapting and regenerating listed buildings
Wednesday 30th January
Royal College of Surgeons
The AJ’s ‘Historic Buildings 2008’ conference brings together the key figures actively involved in heritage architecture to explore latest developments and offer practical advice in adapting and regenerating our historic landscape.
Top five reasons to attend:
• Understand the changes set out in the new Heritage White Paper
• Discover approaches for incorporating contemporary servicing into historic buildings and imp roving energy efficiency
• Learn about strategies for controlling costs on listed building works
• Gain practical tips from a series of case studies addressing: accessibility, combiningh resoration with modernisation, and sensitive re-use
• Meet, discuss and debate with the key figures in heritage works across the UK
Who should attend ?
Architects, Conservation Officers, Heritage consultants, Local Authority planners, Planning consultants, Developers, Specialist Contractors, Cost Consultants, Building Services consultants……….and anyone with an interest in heritage or conservation work
Please visit www.ajhistoric.co.uk to register and view the full programme