Hattie created the role of AJ’s sustainability editor in 2008, writes a weekly AJ column ad edits AJ’s monthly Footprint section. Hattie regularly lectures on mainstreaming green design and is the author of London 2012: Sustainable Design John Wiley & Sons (2011)
- Tel: 020 3033 2722
- E-mail: email@example.com
A controversial speech given by Ken Shuttleworth to an audience of engineers has been criticised by FCBS boss Keith Bradley
Which of the 24 shortlisted schemes could be in the running for this year’s Small Projects Sustainability Award?
The case for including green design credentials within new projects should give architects additional leverage with clients, writes Hattie Hartman
- Is this the most influential house in a generation?
- RIBA announces plans for 'Test of Time' award
- Code for sustainable homes scrapped
- The Garden Bridge is not London's answer to the New York High Line
- Urban green - the Landscape Institute Awards 2014 winners
- Join us at the Royal College of Physicians for the second AJ Footprint Live conference
- The greening of the Stirling